Every member of our team of Care Managers is a licensed Social Worker or Registered Nurse with extensive expertise in geriatrics. This professional expertise and the personal attention that our Aging Life Care Professionals provide is one of the significant differences that distinguish us from other practices.
Marsha Raines, LMSW, C-ASWCM
Founder and President is a New York State Licensed Social Worker and Certified Case Manager
• BA degree in Gerontology – State University of New York at Buffalo
• MS degree, with a specialization in Aging, Columbia University School of Social Work
• NYS Licensed Master Social Worker
• Certified Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM)
• Certified Dementia Practitioner
• Greater New York Chapter of the Aging Life Care Professional
• National Association of Social Workers
• Greater Rochester Partnership for the Elderly
Marsha is certified both as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager and as an Aging Life Care Professional. These nationally recognized advanced credentials are only available to licensed Social Workers who have demonstrated proven professional training and experience in case management.
"As a long time Trust Officer in the Rochester community, I rely on Marsha and her team to assist my clients with all of their needs. It is a relief for me to know that my clients are in such good hands while I focus on management of their finances."
Vice President and Trust Officer
Canandaigua National Bank
Denise Brown, BSN RN CRRN CMC
Denise is a Registered Nurse with over 27 years experience in developing, implementing and monitoring effective home care plans for frail and/or confused clients. Denise's nursing expertise includes geriatrics, stroke rehabilitation, cardio pulmonary and oncology. Denise's professional memberships include the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses and the National League for Nursing. Denise is a Certified care Manager and a proud member of the Aging Life Care Association.